[OM] Re: Walt

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt
From: "Gary Holder (c)" <gary.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 10:38:01 -0500
I finally decided to comb the whole OM list folder for word on Walt, since,
as a fellow Vol and recent Knoxville visitor I had also noticed he "never
returned" after the October ball game.

Sorry it took so long for me to get word, but, yes, Walt, my thoughts and
prayers are with you.

I can't dream of "competing" with him as a photographer; however, as a
fellow Vol, I can cover one OM list duty for Walt:

  Though the 3rd quarter of the Vol season didn't go well (which in Vol
terms means they did not win their conference or the National Championship),
they DID end up in a New Year's Day Bowl Game, the "Outback Bowl" vs. Penn
State (for out-of-USAans--getting invited to any post-season Bowl game is an
honor for a college football team, getting into one of the few on New Year's
Day is a high honor), which is to start play shortly.

So, for Walt, and me--

    Go Vols!

Gary Holder (the OTHER Atlanta Gary; and the OTHER Atlanta Vol)