[OM] My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #27

Subject: [OM] My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #27
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:56:07 +0800
Nam Sang Wai, a famous tourist spot due to a crocodile appeared about
2 years ago. Beautiful scene, I think a bit little Japanese feel.

For the picture, I selected the wooden bridge and the highest 2 trees
for the contrast of composition. The wooden bridge leads readers' eyes
to the trees. The shadow of trees at the river increases the interest
for the photo. Of course the interest points are the woman & the dog.
It was my thinking while I took this picture.

OM-4T Black, Zuiko 35mm F2, Kodak E100vs

http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album19/IMG1862_001.jpg

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user