[OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 14:10:18 +0000
Thanks, Chuck.  I can see now that you should be able to see either
the apex or only one path.  At the time I was so taken with the trees
that I lost my way ...

This is the way for me to improve: to show others and suffer the
embarrassment, even if it is only private, of seeing poorly composed
or set up images.

Chris