[OM] Re: Vanishing batteries?

Subject: [OM] Re: Vanishing batteries?
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 15:18:26 +0000
In the UK - the cheap 'pound shop' mini stores - where every item is a pound
(money-wise) or less, are selling packets of batteries - you get about 100
assorted 'watch' type batteries in a sealed packet for about a pound - with
about 10 to 20 of them ok for OM bodies. I bought several packets. The don't
look as if they are going to run out of them any time soon.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -