[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #27

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #27
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 16:36:56 -0500
Here's a possible improvement by selectively brightening what you wanted
to be the subject.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/temp/Michael%20Wong%20-%20IMG1862_001.jpg>

And here's your original
<http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album19/IMG1862_001.jpg>

To finish the portrait lesson; when shooting with the subject in shade
and with a sunlit background make sure the flash exposure for the
subject is not brighter than the sunlit background.  If it is it will
make the sunlit background look artificial, as though it's a painted
background.

Chuck Norcutt