[OM] Re: OT Sound effects, was Ran into a photographer

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Sound effects, was Ran into a photographer
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:42:27 -0500
I know. I hated to admit it publicly. I mean, it never looks good to
let folks you communicate on a regular basis know how much of a real
high-brow snob you really are. <g>

Actually, my day job is in residential support for a gentleman who is
mentally retarded, but lives alone, except he has staff with him
24/7. He is a _huge_ Dukes fan, so spending time at his house means
quite a bit of Dukes exposure. And imagine how much fun I had trying
to reconcile the old TV Dukes with the more recent big screen Dukes.
Phew! He believes they are real. The concept of actors playing roles
is not one he can readily grasp.

We never did get it worked out.