[OM] Re: WTB---hood for Z. 135 macro and metal hood for Z. 50mm 1.4

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB---hood for Z. 135 macro and metal hood for Z. 50mm 1.4
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 00:10:05 +0100
Apologies if I've caused any confusion. I was confident I
had replied already, but that turned out to be off list.

Anyhow, it's the 135/4.5 macro hood I have for sale.

I bought the single hood a while ago, hoping to ever find a
matching lens. When I finally found the lens, it came complete
with matching hood and cap. Hence I have two hoods.

It isn't marked for the 90/2 macro, so I don't need to keep it sitting in
the cupboard waiting for that lens. :)

Regards,
Bart