[OM] Re: OT Sound effects, was Ran into a photographer

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Sound effects, was Ran into a photographer
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 23:20:40 +0000
On 02/01/07, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My wife and I are openning up a new Catering service, BTW.  We're
> calling it Salmonella's.

Oddly enough, and veering even further OT here, Back in the late '80s
we had a scare about salmonella in eggs, mostly the result of a
publicity-hungry politician trying to make her mark but that's not
important right now.  About the same time, a friends girlfriend was
keeping a couple of quails (don't ask me why) and the female laid a
couple of eggs.  She wondered what she'd call the chicks if they
hatched.   I suggested Sam and Ella (if at least one of them were
female).