[OM] My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #30

Subject: [OM] My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #30
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:52:51 +0800
Another shot at Nam Sang Wai, one of photos I like. The man is husband
of the woman at the another picture #27. They brought 3 dogs walking
there. I saw the scene & thank it was a good composition, so took it
once.

The subject (interest point) is the white dog at the front. It made a
strong contrast to compare with the man who leaded the dog ...........
free & fetter. But I think the picture is not perfect since too more
space at right hand side & too tidy at left hand side ..........
imbalance. I gave me an excuse they were moving, my lens is MF, I need
to take it within focus. Anyway, just console myself.

OM-4T Black, Zuiko 90mm F2 Marco, Kodak E100vs

http://palmboy.palmcyber.net/gallery/albums/album19/IMG1858_001.jpg

--
Michael

Palm, Linux, Olympus, Mac user