[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #29

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #29
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 09:11:56 -0500
A couple of options for you to preserve your original composition.
Before printing, use your photo editor to increase the "canvas size" to
fit 8x10 by putting black borders above and below a 6.6x10" image.  Or
change the aspect ratio slightly and make a 5x7 print with a matte to
fit an 8x10" frame.

Chuck Norcutt