[OM] Re: Asking permission

Subject: [OM] Re: Asking permission
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 10:43:30 -0500
I'm with Charles.  Just go knock on the door and ask permission.  I'd be
fairly specific about what you'd like to shoot if you can.  You don't
want to ask for open ended permission to wander the property although
they might grant you that within reason.  The print is a nice touch but
I'd consider it optional unless you're going to sell it.

Chuck Norcutt