[OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:04:46 +0000
Hey Chris!

nice to see that you decided to take your cameras for a walk again :)

Very good, sensitive treatment of light and colour, I like these results.
Oh, and I wouldn't worry much about out of focus landscapes. They
entail much more pathos and personal emotion than regular
all-clearly-shown images.

So they can be more communicative.

The important thing, I guess you have suspected it, is to know where to stand.
And to creatively choose which elements will be in dialogue.

C.S.