[OM] Re: [lens] Re: OT - on returning to film

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Re: OT - on returning to film
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 22:40:45 +0000
Fortunately there's still currently a few local film processing 'print'
shops which do one-hour film processing in the UK at the moment. How long
they will remain is anybody's guess - but so far they still going strong I
think.
Menawhile, even the post office can now do prints from memory cards of
various descriptions - so it may soon be worrying times for film users.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters