[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Today I bought my Artist Tool

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Today I bought my Artist Tool
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:09:26 EST

In a message dated 1/3/2007 5:04:50 PM Central Standard Time,
lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It's  been fun being off work the last 6 days. It's given me time to peruse
my  favorite "camera" stores. I picked up a mint Holga 120N today with nifty
Holga  bag 6x4.5 and 6x6 mask and a roll of Ilford XP2 120 and Arista EDU film
for  $15 bucks. I know I paid too much, but I felt guilty after picking up the
mint  Nikon FE for $2.12 including tax 2 days ago

Would you like to make 100% profit on the FE?  Please contact me off  list as
I'm sure your reply would be inappropriate for sensitive eyes.   <{8^)  Bill
Barber