[OM] Re: [lens] Re: OT - on returning to film

Subject: [OM] Re: [lens] Re: OT - on returning to film
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:18:45 -0700
One hour film labs are still pretty common in the USA. Santa Fe is a really
small town considering that it's the oldest city in the US and is a state
capital.  There's 65,000 people here and I can think of 7 one hour labs just
off the top of my head. There's a Walmart, a Sam's Club, 3 Walgreens drug
stores, a CVS drug store, and a locally owned place.  There used to be 2
local places but the elderly owner of the second one decided to retire so it
closed up.  He had been pretty busy before retiring, so I don't think
digital played a role..he was just old and wanted to quit working.

Chris Crawford
Santa Fe, NM

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com