[OM] Re: Yes, he is finally installing a back up drive and has two quest

Subject: [OM] Re: Yes, he is finally installing a back up drive and has two questi...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:46:44 -0800
Just the opposite for me. My portable drive I use to back up my
Macbook Pro is powered by the FW bus, but I have to use the power
supply for the drive if I use the USB bus. It could be the way Apple
implements it, but the third party USB2 card in my desktop is the same.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA