[OM] Re: RE : Newby Intro + Zuiko prime lens question

Subject: [OM] Re: RE : Newby Intro + Zuiko prime lens question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 17:46:42 -0800
My advice is to try the lens and see whether you like it.  Consider
that 1,100,000 used and were happy with with earlier versions and one
of those earlier versions did very well against its competitors in an
old photo mag test.

Any of those portrait lenses will do superbly. Although I had a 85/2,
the 100/2.8 is perhaps the best bargain. I don't think you can do
better than this 100/2.8 shot:

http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/tope_show_entry.php?
event=3&pic=16

There are a bunch of Oly portraits here:

http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/tope_index_page.php?event=5

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA