[OM] Re: The Strobist

Subject: [OM] Re: The Strobist
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 05:31:31 -0500
I hadn't gotten that far yet but I can see that some are clearly two
lights.  To be fair, the site's emphasis is as much or more on using
portable, hot shoe flash units as using a single flash unit.  But I was
impressed with his single light work which emphasizes using the ambient
light and freely changing the role of the single flash between fill and
main depending on the situation.

Chuck Norcutt