[OM] Re: True confessions - Why I finally set up the external back up dr

Subject: [OM] Re: True confessions - Why I finally set up the external back up drive and another ?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 17:34:10 +0100
I am looking for a replacement for our corporate version of symantec,
because it gets really bad reviews and the developers complain of poor
performance, top of my list at the moment are nod32 and Fsecure,
although I have not tested them yet. I may still get my wish of
migrating everyone to macs, but then I suppose I would be out of work
;-)  only joking, then I could concentrate on the servers.

IanW