[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Today I bought my Artist Tool

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Today I bought my Artist Tool
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 11:24:45 -0800 (PST)
People have become smarter....people go around looking
for camera's and such so that they turn around and
sell them on Yabe. When I started going to the local
Salvation Army store...the guy told me that another
lady comes in regularly for photographic equipment.
One day and she and I were in the store at the same
time...she made out like a bandit. I ended up with a
Kodak Pony. She tells me that her daughter is a
"professional" photographer and she comes to the store
to pick up camera's for her daughter. Likely story!

You have to get to know your the folks at your local
Goodwil/thift store...perhaps tell one of the
employees that you collect camera's. If they are nice
enough..they will hold them for you. Better stuff at
least here in the USA seems to end up on
shopgoodwill.com.

I have also found Freecycle to be a decent source.

If I had more time I'd spend all day going to the
various thrift shops but no such luck..need to pay
bills and feed the kids.

http://mail.yahoo.com