[OM] Re: The Strobist

Subject: [OM] Re: The Strobist
From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:11:19 -0000
Chuck

I have been following the site for several weeks, I like the work and shots
that are there. There is also
a good link to a FlickR site with many ways to use off Camera flash. I have
been sourcing some extra flashes
from Ebay, have managed to pick up 2 Nikon speedlights from ebay and a
Sunpak from some guy in the states
 for way less than I paid for my all singing SB800

Phil