[OM] Re: Restoration of pebble finish prints, was: on returning to film

Subject: [OM] Re: Restoration of pebble finish prints, was: on returning to film
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:43:51 -0500
Good to hear you've got the negs.  But I'm glad I misunderstood and went
off in pursuit of Ctein's pebble finish removal process.  I'd never have
guessed that noise removal software could recognize such a large,
regular feature like pebble grain in photo paper as noise and then
remove it.

Some folks is just plain smarter then me.

Chuck Norcutt