[OM] Re: Walt's not dead yet

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt's not dead yet
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:52:12 -0600
Walt Wayman wrote:
> Well, since you and others have asked...
>
> http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1134.jpg
>
> The prudish should not look, and if I offend anyone, well, ask me if
> I care. I'm in a weird place right now. She was always borderline
> "chunky," built for comfort, not for speed, but I kinda liked that.

And you have every right to be in a weird place.

Hell, this list is a weird place.

Nice photo.  It's refreshing to see women with actual figures.  I'm
soooo  tired of "sticks with hair".

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon