[OM] Re: True confessions - Why I finally set up the external back up dr

Subject: [OM] Re: True confessions - Why I finally set up the external back up drive
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 07:10:13 +0000
I always found that Norton too tightly integrates itself with the OS -
obviously any AV package worth mentioning necessarily integrates itself with
the OS at a low-level - but Norton goes way OTT in this respect.
AVG has, I feel, the right level of product integration :)
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters