[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #27

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #27
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 18:03:42 -0500
 Quite late to the show with this, though long work days intrude.

If one were setting this up to work w/o post processing with the foreground a
bit brighter, what would be the optimal adjustments.  Would fill-flash do the
job?  If one makes assumptions regarding distance to the dock and lighting
conditions, is the estimated GN required reasonable especially with a slow
synch speed.  Often think about grad ND filter if the sky is too bright and
washing out detail in the background, if exposing for the foreground.  Remember
my nicely Moosterized "donkey woman photo" from the Azores well.  Maybe it is
best just to fix it later in post, if desired, though the PS wizard skills are
not easily developed.

Mike
AOL Mail and more.