[OM] Re: E-330 Question

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 Question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 03:34:08 +0000
No, I used Master. They all work and get the job done. Master just made it
easier. I've done the E-1 and a couple of lenses with Studio and/or Viewer -- I
don't remember which since they both work about the same -- but I remember it
being a little more complicated than using Master. With Master, just plug in
the USB cord and one or two mouse clicks does it all.

You're going to like the 330. It's really great for macro.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --