[OM] OT - RSS]

Subject: [OM] OT - RSS]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:14:45 -0800
Fernando is still having list subscription difficulties. I'm auto
forwarding the list to him, but he can't post directly.

-------------------------

Moose could you please forward this post ?

Still offlist.

Thanks a lot.

Fernando.

===================

Sorry, an OT question, for MacBook (Pro) users only.

Searching the archives, found some people here who are enjoying this machine.

Wondered if someone sufferer from the hatred 'random shutdown' syndrome.

Official rumors here south say the problem has been solved, but
googled here and there only to find annoying echoes, until at least
November 2006.

Perhaps someone could tell his own experience, or point towards a more
confident source.

So far, best option implies buying Apple Care ....

Promise, next question shall be on - topic, about Li+ ion batteries
discharge _ the LI 42B / 40B for my new Stylus 720SW.

I'm pasting below a thread which seems to include some happy MacBook
owners. I was hoping to become a one of these at April, but RSS held
me back.

TIA,

Fernando.