[OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation of the e

Subject: [OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation of the e-2 and print sales.
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 16:20:50 +0100
>You leave the printer
>on all the time and it checks the individual jets periodically for
>clogging and cleans the ones that need it automatically.

OTOH, I read on LL forum (I think) that this is a noisy process; if you have
the printer in your office, you have to listen once or twice a day to a whole
series of whirrs, clanking noises etc. Apparently the HP is one of the noisiest
inkjet printers around.

But I must admit that I have had so many clogged heads with Epson printers (of
an older generation, I'll admit), making them ultimately unusable after a time,
that the HP is very tempting.

Bernard