[OM] Re: E-330 Question

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 Question
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:56:04 -0600
My Sunpak 433D in some ways works better, since you can do a full dump
with it or 1/2, 1/4, etc.  But it's so big that it really doesn't
match either the camera or the built-in flash as well as the 550FD.
Useful little bugger.

Ironically, the T flashes are too low to the ground to work with the
built-in flash.  F280 would work if the head tilted.  Oh well.
Vivitar saves the day, again.

Joel W.