[OM] Re: Weird fogging on 35mm film

Subject: [OM] Re: Weird fogging on 35mm film
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 22:38:11 -0700
AG,

It's only on the first half of the roll.  I bought the film at a local
store, and I never shipped it through the postal service.  I assume the
store received it from Kodak through UPS or FEDEX rather than the postal
service.  The roll doesn't look fogged other than those spots under the
sprocket holes....the base density doesn't seem increased on the part of the
roll affected.

Thanks,

Chris