[OM] Re: Weird fogging on 35mm film

Subject: [OM] Re: Weird fogging on 35mm film
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 23:05:57 -0700
Well that sucks.  I developed it with another roll of the same film
purchased at the same time from the same dealer and the other roll was
perfect.  If it ever happens again I'll just have to find another supplier I
guess.  There's no dark edge on the film, and I developed that other roll
which was also shot in the same camera at the same time as the fogged one,
so I must have got a bad roll.  Thanks for helping me on this...i was
worried I may have done something wrong but I couldn't think of anything I
could have done that would have caused it without affecting the other roll
too.

Chris