[OM] Re: Macro Madness Sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro Madness Sale
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 23:48:57 -0700
  I don't think this is treading on any toes -- check e*ay: 300065957387
-- bellows, 20/3.5 + 38/3.5 + pm-mtob mount.

  Painfully, I thought "I'll just check the auction site, they never
have any of the good macro bits, so I can sleep easily knowing I'm not
missing anything". And then that kit shows up. Agh. (and henrys have a
38/2.8 which is equally out of my price range, sigh)

  The same seller has a bunch of other goodies for sale, too; 50/1.2,
90/2, couple of other /2 wide angles..

  (man, and KEH has a whole pile of nice lenses as well. My wallet hurts
with the looking-at-stuff)

  -- dan