[OM] Hot Shoe Madness Sale

Subject: [OM] Hot Shoe Madness Sale
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:57:04 EST
These ship to you in the United States for the price listed.  If you  have
purchased other items in my Macro Madness sale, please deduct $5 from the
price
of the shoe and it will be shipped with your other Madness  purchases.  Some
of these are new, some are used and yes some may have a  hairline crack or
two.  If cracked they are tight and fully serviceable.  The stuff that could
best
be described at junk, is not listed here and won't be  sold unless identify
as JK.

Hot Shoe 4 - LN in box includes instructions and hot shoe cover.  It  is
probably new, however I'm not the original buyer.  $42.50

Hot Shoe 4 - Nice condition with no cracks on front (eye piece) side and
showing a little weakness on one side.   $22.50 (there are two of  these)

Hot Shoe 4 - Nice condition. Small crack on one side. $20 (there are two of
these)

Hot Shoe 4 - Nice condition.  Two small cracks. $18

Hot Shoe 3 - LN in box with no instructions.  $25

Hot Shoe 3 - hairline crack. $15

TTL Auto Connector Type 3 - LN in box with instructions. For off camera
flash (is there another kind) with your OM 2.  $25

TTL Auto Connector Type 3 - Mint, without box.  $15

Hot Shoe 2 - looks like crack right in the middle.  $10

That's it for now.  Stand by for Zuiko 75-150mm Madness, Winder 2  Madness
and Flash Madness,  and perhaps just some Madness  Madness.  No telling what
might turn up there.  Could be a nice tan  ERC or two, an OM 3 or 4, all sorts
of
things.  I may have gone mad, but I  ain't crazy, yet.  Any special request
for my madness?  Had one last  night for a focusing rail . . . just happened to
have an extra.  Off list,  please.     <[8^)  "Mad  Willie" Barber

Now that doesn't sound right.  How about "Mad Billy" Barber