[OM] Re: Newly acquired Olympus rangefinder/P&S

Subject: [OM] Re: Newly acquired Olympus rangefinder/P&S
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 20:20:37 -0500
Probably not! Though I did find a website that shows how to dismantle
this model, including cleaning the focus mechanism, and another that
dealt with cleaning and adjusting a Seikosha shutter.

Actually, I ran a film through the camera today. Bracketed the
exposures, and took a few matching ones with the OM. This should show
how bad things are or aren't. With a leather case, it was even difficult
to hear the shutter, unlike an SLR.

Martin