[OM] Re: For Sale - 2 OM Zuiko lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: For Sale - 2 OM Zuiko lenses
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 22:14:53 -0500
This reminds me of an amusing story.  Check around the Web and you'll
be reassured by a lot of people (who probably never used one) that you
do NOT want an Olympus XA2.  The XA or XA4 are the "only ones to
have".

Wonder what they said after Popular Photography awarded their Grand
Prize a few years ago to a very fine B&W image made with an XA2?

ScottGee1

SNIP!