[OM] Re: Pentax Digtal Preview

Subject: [OM] Re: Pentax Digtal Preview
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:22:00 +0000
* On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 07:10:00PM -0800, Winsor Crosby said:
> That 10D sounds more and more interesting all the time. Carl Weese
> discovers digital preview on his.

The more I use mine, the more impressed by it I am.  It feels right in my
hands.  No, it's not an OM, it's certainly a very different type of camera;
but the viewfinder is excellent (for the format), it's quick to use and
I rarely feel the camera is getting in the way of what I'm doing.

I've only had it for just over a week,  and tbh, the weather has been shite
since I brought it home; so not many shots to show.  But I'll provide you
with a link when I get them uploaded.

atb,

paddy

--
[ "Bother!" said Pooh, as Cthulhu emerged from the darkness...         ]