[OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation of the e-2

Subject: [OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation of the e-2 and print sales.
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 10:45:59 -0500
You should think hard about the new HP printers.  I have a couple of
friends with the new 13" one and there's a new review of the 24" printer on
luminous-landscape.com.

Lots to like:  No-ink switching for photo-matte blacks, 4 blacks for B&W,
built-in photometer for automatic profile generation, gloss enhancer..

The upcoming 17" model will be on my list when my 2200 becomes too small.

Skip