[OM] Re: E-330 Question

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 Question
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 08:45:09 -0800 (PST)
> Eight of Thirteen Wilcox wrote:
> > Yeah, I don't like the illuminators.  The E-1 strobe makes me
> feel like a Borg.

This is one thing I'm pretty religous about is turning off those
stupid AF illuminators.  The only one that REALLY worked, in my
experience is the built-in one on the IS-3.  It would focus-lock so
quick in almost any condition.  I don't understand why the E-1 is a
step backward in speed.  However, it is usually a bit more accurate.
Ok, the E-1 is almost always accurate.

BTW, regarding focus speed on the E-1, I know that the battery grip
improves tracking speed in continous mode, but I could swear that it
also makes normal focusing (single) faster too.  Hmm.  I wonder when
I'm ever supposed to recharge that battery?  I recharged it once
"just because" about a month ago.  I've taken almost 2000 pictures
since then.

AG-One of One-Schnozz

http://mail.yahoo.com