[OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700

Subject: [OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:30:00 -0800
I thought Kodak had a president du jour whose grand plan was to get
Kodak out of the "dying" film business and into digital. He made
significant progress on the first item but little on the second.

Being able to drop off fujichrome at a nearby film developer while
needing to mail kodachrome to a distant developer surely accelerated
the demise of kodachrome. When Kodak had a plant (with a mail slot) 2
miles from my house, Kodak reigned.
-jeff