[OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700

Subject: [OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 21:55:30 +0000
Used to be able to drop it off two miles from home on the way to work, or at
least by one o'clock, and get it back the next morning. The more I dig through
old slides, the more I'm missing Kodachrome.

"When I think back on all the crap
I learned in high school
Its a wonder I can think at all
And though my lack of education
Hasn't hurt me none
I can read the writing on the wall

"Kodachrome -- they give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day
Oh, yeah, I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So, mama, dont take my kodachrome away

"If you took all the girls I knew
When I was single
And brought them all together for one night
I know they'd never match
My sweet imagination
And everything looks worse in black and white"

Thank you, Paul Simon. He must have seen the future.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --