[OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700

Subject: [OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:36:19 -0400

> It's just such a PITA now because you have to mail it off, not knowing
> what may happen while it's in transit, like getting x-rayed, lost or
> stomped on, and wait two weeks to get the slides back.
>
> Walt

Up here in NB, Canada, you always had to mail it and wait a couple weeks. I
kind of like waiting for film actually. I can still get instant results with
the digital camera if that is what I want that day.
I only ever had one Kodachrome film lost in the mail that I recall, and none
stomped on. About the only new hazard from here is getting x-rayed, so I'll
send mine from the US side now, and hope for the best. Hopefully at 64 iso
it'll be okay.

Wayne