[OM] Re: FL40 and C8080

Subject: [OM] Re: FL40 and C8080
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 18:07:56 -0500
Thanks, I hadn't heard of these.  I just checked their web site and see
they claim 4X longer shelf life than conventional NiMH.  That's good but
unlikely to achieve 90% at 6 months compared to any other NiMH batteries
I've had.  I'm sure that any NiMH I've had (mostly Panasonic) are well
below 90% after only two weeks.

You'll give us a usage report soon I hope

Chuck Norcutt