[OM] FL36 on OM and oly TC with tamron 80-200

Subject: [OM] FL36 on OM and oly TC with tamron 80-200
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:35:54 -0500
 "anyway  how
does the tamron 1.4 TC look compared to the olympus version, could I use
it my oly TC with the tamron."

 I think I recall Jeff telling me the Oly 1.4 TC extends toward the rear
element and can't be used with some lenses.  I think the Tam 80-200 is one,
though I will be corrected if this is erroneous.  Inference from Gary's site
would say the Oly is a bit better than the Tam Sp 1.4 TC, though Paul was
satisfied with the Tam 1.4 TC on his FF digital with the Tam 1.4 TC used with
the Tam 400 f4.  I just tried this combo on my OM2 for the first time yesterday
on Plum Island.  We'll see.  Those boyds are tough to shoot.
Mike
AOL Mail and more.