[OM] Re: FL40 and C8080

Subject: [OM] Re: FL40 and C8080
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:07:06 +0800
Yes, I have access to all the E-series models but frankly I prefer to wait
it out now. What I am looking for, nothing out there currently fits the bill
but something will crop up. Here's my take on what I have been using of
late:

E-300: Nice but no multispot
E-330: LiveView is great but not as good as C-5060 and no multispot
E-1: Love everything about it but no LiveView
E-500: Nothing there I need to be honest, nice as it is but it's not for me
E-400: Very impressive little bugger, love the size, feels like a lodestone
in my hands but no LiveView, no multispot (or did I miss finding it???)

C-5060: Amazes me everyday, LiveView, multispot, pity lens not
interchangeable
C-8080: LiveView not as flexible as C-5060 but built like a tank, handles
supremely, multispot is beautiful to use, love it

Any comments? Love to hear what others might have to say.

K.

On 09/01/07, Richard Ociepka <ociepka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> khen lim wrote:
> >

> > The thing about these "small" cameras is that they're damn good little
> > cameras that I use professionally and produced the kind of results that,
> > be honest, exceeded my expectations so long as you know how to work
> around
> > their obvious limitations. I have no illusions about what their
> limitations
> > are especially when compared to DSLRs but quite honestly I have not
> really
> > come across THE DSLR that I would part with my cash, Olympus or
> no-Olympus.
> > And that's being quite frank - and sad - about it. But of course that's
> > another topic altogether.
>

> Khen, how then did you come to possess the E-300...on loan from Olympus?
>
> Dick

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Khen Lim