[OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700

Subject: [OM] Re: last four rolls of kodachrome and dead V700
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:56:03 -0500
He made lots of progress on the second.  Kodak is one of the big cheeses
when it comes to digital cameras.  It's just that most of them are not
the type that we buy.  They're the ones that make money... well at least
a little money instead of a loss.  Unfortunately, for Kodak, doing very
well in digital camera volume doesn't make up for the old film revenue.

Chuck Norcutt