[OM] Re: FL40 and C8080 - and C7070.

Subject: [OM] Re: FL40 and C8080 - and C7070.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:03:26 -0800 (PST)
Khen wrote:
> The reason why Olympus discontinued the C8080 and C7070 was because
> of the potential threat that both these could be against the then-
> new E-300 DSLR camera.

I think that in a few years the C8080 will be recognized as the
digital equivelent of the XA.  I'll always be on the lookout for a
bargain-basement priced C8080, that's for sure.

If the C8080 was a threat to the E-300, it's not the fault of the
C8080, but the fault of the E-300 for not being better.

I'm saddened by the passing of 2/3.  It was too good, I guess.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com