[OM] OT: Martin Bailey Photography

Subject: [OM] OT: Martin Bailey Photography
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:12:32 +0000
It's likely that many members of the List have already heard of this
chap, but just in case some of you haven't, his website is at:

www.martinbaileyphotography.com

He's an amateur photographer, a Northerner (Brit) who works in Japan
and who has put together a very good website which is mainly aimed at
passing on his keenness for photography.  He does sell prints, but he
also has a forum and a series of podcasts to provide participation in
his hobby.

I received an iPod for Christmas (grace á ma Tante :-)) and I have
been listening to his podcasts in the car and in the gym (got to lose
the weight somehow) and when the ear buds stay in my ear his stuff is
very entertaining and interesting for someone at my level of
photography.  I commend him to a large number of you ...

Chris