[OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation

Subject: [OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:36:50 -0500
I just discovered a quick fix tonight for an old HP 610C.  We don't use
it as often as we did in the past thus the integrated head in each
cartridge gets clogged. It refused to print any color even after 3
cleaning cycles and since there isn't any way to tell how much ink is
left in the darn cartridges, I decided to take drastic action.  I dipped
the head of the 3 color cartridge into boiling water for a few seconds.
  Tada!!!... after reinstalling the cart, the color magically returned
when I printed a 27 page doc. :)

Richard L