[OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation

Subject: [OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:08:50 +1100

> NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> Hey, I started this thread and you guys are making me feel bad.  <{8^(
> Oh,
> well . . . if it is easy to use, consumables are readily  available,
> produces
> good prints  . . .  I'll be a happy.    And then again, the proof is in
> the
> pudding.  Bill  Barber

Sorry to make you feel bad Bill !

I'm now going to pick on a few more things !

1. That expression should be "The proof of the pudding is in the eating"

2. You made me realise with your madness sales that I have way too much OM
stuff, I think I have one of everything you are offering except the Vivitar
90/2.5 - by the way, has it sold yet ?

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com