[OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:23:29 -0800
Chris Barker wrote:
> Well,.....
>
> www.threeshoes.net/photography/ang-abbey/
>
> It's Anglesey Abbey........
>
> I have felt free to offer advice to others and I should be most
> grateful if someone could look and do the same, sometime over the
> next week or so.

Well, it took me a week. Lots to look at, enjoy and ponder. I suppose in
general I like the same ones as others, but I forget what they said by now.

The web design itself works fine for me.

I like the two birch shots extravagantly. To my eye, #6 doesn't need
more on the bottom to show the intersection. The birches against the
background are the stars. If anything, I'd crop a bit off the bottom.

I also like Rivers and Trees and Lode Mill a lot.

I liked most others too, but thought many suffered from the blahs or
were awfully crooked - or just looked like fun to play with. Too many to
do roll overs or make detailed comments. For your consideration
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Barker/AngleseyAbbey/>.

Moose